At 11am on the 11th November, 1918, the guns of the Western Front fell silent after more than four years continuous warfare. What/who are we remembering on Remembrance Day? In what year was the first Armistice Day held? Students read through the text and answer the accompanying study questions.
Become a FREE Member today and gain limited access to Primary Leap. Fill in the form below to create your FREE account:
Sign Up to one of our premium accounts and access over 3000 worksheets. Print or download any subject from any year group that you wish. There are many different types of accounts so choose the one that is best for you.
Benefits of Primary Leap:
1. Print or download worksheets at the click of a button.
2. Use our unique progress system to see your child's progress.
3. Watch your child gain confidence in all areas of the national curriculum.
4. Updated daily with new worksheets and resources.
5. Gain access to our interactive section which in the coming months will be the relaunch of Math Mania & Spellathon.
Primary Leap can really make the difference. Join today and see the results for yourself...
Only premium members can perform this action
Why become a premium member?
Full access to our worksheets!
Join for as little as 90p a week, we have over 5000 worksheets created by teachers.
Our comprehensive syllabus
Primary Leap covers all the main subjects. We also have a wide range of fun activities and themed worksheets.
Use as a guide to help see which areas need more improvement.
Don't miss our special offer!
Choose our Standard Membership and save 20% throughout the whole of your subscription.