This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller - Types of Data collected
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website and Service.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website and Service is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website and Service to provide its services. In cases where this Website and Service specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Personal Data collected: email address; first name; last name.
Registration and authentication
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Service will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Direct registration (PrimaryLeap.co.uk)
Personal Data collected: email address; first name; gender; last name; password; User ID; ZIP/Postal code.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website and Service (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organisation governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
- Data transfer outside the EU
- Contact form
- Registration and authentication
- Automated decision-making
- Analysis and predictions based on the User’s Data (“profiling”)
- Automated Marketing
Analysis and predictions based on the User’s Data (“profiling”)
User profiles can also be created through the use of automated tools like algorithms, which can also be provided by third parties. To find out more, about the profiling activities performed, Users can check the relevant sections of this document.
The User always has a right to object to this kind of profiling activity. To find out more about the User's rights and how to exercise them, the User is invited to consult the section of this document outlining the rights of the User.
The rights of Users
Withdraw their consent at any time.
Object to processing of their Data.
Access their Data.
Verify and seek rectification.
Restrict the processing of their Data.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.
Lodge a complaint.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.
Details about the right to object to processing
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Additional information about Data collection and processing
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
Information not contained in this policy
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Data Controller (or Owner)
European Union (or EU)
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Orders processing related cookies
Forms related cookies
Site preferences cookies
Third Party Cookies
Online Payments by Braintree
- Email: [email protected]
- By visiting this link: https://primaryleap.co.uk/contact